Monday, September 10, 2012

Restless Midnight

I was trying to sleep.
But honestly I can't, too much is on my mind.

Life can be overwhelming at times. Life is also so interesting how in the same day you can go from being thrilled with joy and enthusiasm, passion and drive. To then be somewhat depressed and contemplative, realistic with wandering thoughts..

My blog is just to express what is on my mind. To hopefully inspire and help others as well. That would be a lovely feeling in my life to know I have helped at least one person in some way. At times I will talk about politics and religion, chess, challenges in my life, and experiences I have had.

It is so difficult to find that balance of passion and compassion. Even though you are passionate you have to say the things you want to say without offending or driving others away. This is something I have struggled with. Ah human relations.. one of the most difficult struggles in life.

It blows my mind how things can be going on in a persons life that could be killing them but at the same time they look completely fine on the outside. We must be so careful with what we say and do every day. You never know whose life you might change.

In roughly ten minutes it will be 9/11.. A tragic day mixed with controversy. All I have to say is my heart goes out to those who lost loved ones.

Don't forget to show the ones you care about how much you love them, you never know when they will be taken away. Remember what matters most.

-A. Goose


No comments:

Post a Comment