Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Purpose of My Blog


Well hello to everyone who may read these. For those who know me personally know that I am quite the interesting character.. The kind where you sometimes have to just smile and nod your head when I say things but don't we all have to do that and some point at different times in life? The purpose of my blog will be to release my thoughts in an organized manner and hopefully provoke thought, emotion, and give you a glimpse of my mind and thoughts, and hopefully lead to action.. I welcome constructive comments and constructive criticism. Notice how I said the word constructive twice in that last sentence to hopefully get the point across that I don't want hate mail or everyone to be upset and huffy by what the things I will say.. So if you keep an open mind we will have fun, laugh, see things from my perspective, and hopefully (my wish) reach concrete conclusions and actually DO something with them.

-A. Goose

*Warning-Reading blogs from this writer may cause critical thinking, enlightenment, enjoyment, laughter, frustration, anger, and eye rolling.  Results will vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment